Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GA Days 4 and 5

I am officially too tired to remember everything I've done. It's been wonderful to see friends and connect with folks. I've been to some great workshops. There have been a few good moments in worship (not nearly enough for my tastes, but it is a convention after all).

I went to a really fun workshop on praying in color. I hope to bring this back and use it in my next prayer retreat. I also loved hearing Fred Craddock share stories last night. I wish they had just turned over the whole hour and a half to him, but I enjoyed everything he shared with us.

Today has been more business sessions, lunch with friends, a workshop this afternoon and the closing worship service tonight. I'm tired, and I have some new thoughts percolating, so I'm ready to go home and see where all these experiences fit in my overall sabbatical experience.

But first, a stop at the Loveless Cafe for their world-famous breakfast in the morning...

No comments: